Effective Date: 01/01/2023
- Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Website, register on the Website, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other relevant information.
- How we use collected information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-party websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your acceptance of these terms
- Contacting us